• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
"Kay, Built6, I cheerfully agree that the mains stream FYI on the definition of a "Glory Hole" is not the spin I put on it. Things to appreciate here are that I really don't have a standard issue, mark 1, mod 0 sense of humor. This means that the sh*t that I personally find funny or worth a chuckle can otherwise seriously offend a lot of people. Also that, for the most part, I don't typically post samples of what is humorous to me, again for the same reason.

All this aside, fair enough, the fact she took a d*ck in the eye for being curious is funny, just not to me. Her getting smacked in the eye by a chili driven t*rd on the other hand, well, in the dark recesses of my mind where my sense? of humor dwells, that, to me, miight be something that I would consider hilarious.

As to what happened to the sense of humor I used to have? Well, I made the mistake of sending it out for a reality check and it never came back. Probably just as well.

Nick

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
"Kay, Built6, I cheerfully agree that the mains stream FYI on the definition of a "Glory Hole" is not the spin I put on it. Things to appreciate here are that I really don't have a standard issue, mark 1, mod 0 sense of humor. This means that the sh*t that I personally find funny or worth a chuckle can otherwise seriously offend a lot of people. Also that, for the most part, I don't typically post samples of what is humorous to me, again for the same reason.

All this aside, fair enough, the fact she took a d*ck in the eye for being curious is funny, just not to me. Her getting smacked in the eye by a chili driven t*rd on the other hand, well, in the dark recesses of my mind where my sense? of humor dwells, that, to me, miight be something that I would consider hilarious.

As to what happened to the sense of humor I used to have? Well, I made the mistake of sending it out for a reality check and it never came back. Probably just as well.

Nick
you just wanted to have an argument didn't you?

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
The argument sketch wasn't half bad but I always preferred the Ministry of Silly Walks or the torture of the Comfy Chair from the Bishop. As for any references to Lumberjacks, we don't discuss them in Canada, unless you are in Quebec, and then the discussion has to be both entirely in French and come with frequent vindictive allusions to the Church.

Nick

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
The argument sketch wasn't half bad but I always preferred the Ministry of Silly Walks or the torture of the Comfy Chair from the Bishop. As for any references to Lumberjacks, we don't discuss them in Canada, unless you are in Quebec, and then the discussion has to be both entirely in French and come with frequent vindictive allusions to the Church.

Nick
you just can't Torquemada out of anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user