Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Would that be for the illuminated Buick panel?

I'll have to trace the wires and see where they go but that seems to make sense.

There was this sticker on the new dash, it was missing from the original-
20200302_095726.jpg

I googled the company and found this short article-

Kinda sad, but I'll try to save the sticker because of it.

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
My dash is sitting on a table the same way yours is sitting, in my storage. It is on foam rubber "egg crate" and is covered by a sheet to keep it clean.

Nov 4, 2012
My dash is sitting on a table the same way yours is sitting, in my storage. It is on foam rubber "egg crate" and is covered by a sheet to keep it clean.

Good call on the sheet. I am storing this in my basement along with my fenders and header panel, plus some other odd and ends. It should be fine as long as no one kicks it.

Got the patch panel for the firewall today, should work perfect. I sold my Century FC90 and I'm going to pick up a Hobart Handler 140 and a bottle of C25 so I'll be able to weld in this and any other panels.

20200302_151229.jpg

Also if anyone wants any of the pieces off the old dash, let me know. I think the binnacle/cluster surround is the only piece I'm keeping. Its gonna wind up in the garbage otherwise.

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Good call on the sheet. I am storing this in my basement along with my fenders and header panel, plus some other odd and ends. It should be fine as long as no one kicks it.

Got the patch panel for the firewall today, should work perfect. I sold my Century FC90 and I'm going to pick up a Hobart Handler 140 and a bottle of C25 so I'll be able to weld in this and any other panels.

View attachment 137902

Also if anyone wants any of the pieces off the old dash, let me know. I think the binnacle/cluster surround is the only piece I'm keeping. Its gonna wind up in the garbage otherwise.
Ah looks like you found a good peice let me know if you still need anything else from that Malibu

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Ah looks like you found a good peice let me know if you still need anything else from that Malibu

Yeah, 85ss/85gn was able to get me a section. I still want the heater box and all the heat-only parts from that car! Let me know when you get it!

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Yeah, 85ss/85gn was able to get me a section. I still want the heater box and all the heat-only parts from that car! Let me know when you get it!
Soon as the weather clears up Abit it's sitting at the top of dirt hill down my gf gets really tricky when it's wet out I got abunch of parts up there too I got to scrap allong with other cars

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Maybe hang it from something? Surround it with boxes, wrap it in blankets, bubble wrap on the corners, etc.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013

View attachment 137902

Keep everything up off the floor. You don't need an unforeseen plumbing problem complicating things.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor