Jumby version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Well I guess I’m due for a bit of an Update..

I made up a dimpled mount to act as a hood rest and as well a few brackets to brace the front corner lights, finish welded all the front clip work and double checked all the lines were nice and consistent (for a 4x4).

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
I received a generous Glare Led light sponsorship from a local company Double D’s custom trucks so a big thanks to Dean for the 40’’ Curved double row 20’’ double and 8 Led rock lights. I cut out some factory light metal out of the cab and replaced with 1/8 for the mounts tacked into place and welded underneath to the support structure. Then cut out a pair of mounts for the light to sit under the roof line.. Mounted the front light on the crossbar pretty straight forward..

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Drank a bunch of beer, looked at it.. Looked at it again.

Kaleb comes out daily to approve of the “ big tires” he’s my biggest critic..

Picked up some cool led tail lights to keep er all road legit eh..

Made some aluminium door panels

Drank a bunch more beer and looked at it..

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Decided I didn’t like the door bars anymore so I cut them out, now im not liking my centre console area/dash setup.. So it might change a bit to.. Im not in a rush anymore, I didn’t make it to KOH this year and I wont be out wheeling much anytime soon with the new baby on the way.. So its not getting rushed..

Slowly but surely right?

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Looks good! It's going to turn into a show truck before long lol.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Haven't really updated lately, been spending alot of time with my family and new son.. did some work on Jumby, sorted out the front drive shaft and carrier positioning.. and most of all i finished off my office/man cave addition off the back of the shop.. busy doing another addition for a third bay but i should get back to Jumby in a few weeks all going well..

from an open over hang behind my shop, added a slab and some walls.

and turned it into a storage room on each end for tools and equipment, and an office for design work and kickin back after a days work.. just need to finish plumbing the keg fridge in the corner..

I need to finish all the shop expansion work before my mind can get back to Jumby, i have some new shop equipment showing up in a week or so that needs a home (hence the third bay)

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
So jealous right now! Looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor