Jumby version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Assembling everything to double check, need to flex the front again to make sure I use as much room for the firewall/footwell as I can..also need to get some 90' fittings for the front coilovers to fit the lines thru the hood holes, then I can finish fitting the front clip.. Then bedsides. List is getting smaller..

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Started on the floors, made it all the way to the front but had to pull the motor for a good friend to use, I have a few more showing up this week so I can carry on again next weekend. At least finish the firewall/doghouse then.

Set her down to carry her own weight for the first time and rolled outside so I could give the shop a real good clean up..

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
So without a mock up motor in place at the moment the fire wall is on hold, So i'm tinkering on other things that need to be done.. first up a rear tail light box, it will sit nicely between the top bars of the cage and be in view over the mammoth spare.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Nice big suprise showed up after work.. SSBC 6 piston calipers, 3 piston floating rear calipers and 14" drill/slotted rotors.. Huge weight reduction front and rear compared to the factory setup...

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
MAN that things is BAD *ss!!!! You work is top notch, love just looking at the pictures!

GBodyscuffle

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2014
Keysville, VA
dude when i first saw this a few weeks ago i sat and looked/read everything you've posted about this so far and its killer. so stoked to see it finished. keep up the posts and good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor