Jumby version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my belly UHMW from Kraqa ( thanks again! ) ordered an intercom set and vhf system to work with it. flexed the front out to trim fenders and mount limit straps. Narrowed the factory grill and trimmed out to fit, and started on the bedside mounts and trimming.. i made the mounts for the bedsides bolt in to the factory holes so replacement after smashing will be easy.. also removable on pins

GBodyscuffle said:
I wish i had of found this when it was finished because the waiting is killing me lol Looking good dude keep up the excellent work

haha thanks bro!

already posted a few new ones... i finished tacking together the bed side mounts, kept them light and removable and easily replaceable.. rolled outside and cleaned shop again.. ( bit of a neat freak )

parked the taco beside for a height/length comparisant.. jumby is 91'' outside bulge to outside bulge, 122'' wb

Well, there isn't a whole lot of progress done over the last month..

I did install new heavily insulated doors in my shop to keep in the heat also upgraded all the ceiling lights to new T8's.. other then that i finished off the bed side mounts, added some more structure to the rear of the cage, made fillers for the front fender gaps and weighed the b*tch..

so much warmer and brighter

Cross lines up perfectly thru the tops of the upper link brackets.. phew!

picked up a spare cab so i can prep for the inevitable

loaded up with parts and the spare

I pulled the spare off to see and it dropped a perfect 200lbs to 3907.. going to look at getting some aluminum wheels and 42's for summer. All in all it should be right around 5,000 lbs when finished, hopefully 1-200 under.. and with the spare on, on a not so perfectly level part of my floor its pretty even weight distribution.. should be able to nail it come spring adjust time..

Had some time today to get a bit done.. I wanted to make a hood rest as well as trans cooler mount/shroud but the shroud took up most of my time. I still don't have hydraulics for my 50 ton press frame so I had to improvise with my crane truck outrigger

Busy expanding the shop and working on some other things ATM but i did get some time last Sunday to mount the rear suckdown..

slowly pecking away at things on the list..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor