Just for Fun: Your Total HP Rating

Yep I'm from Pittsburgh and that's BV 1 and 2. The reactor buildings are behind the towers, not really visible from the road. I drive past them going to work every day. I didn't include the Bruce Mansfield coal fired plant right next to it. That has a nameplate capacity of 2,490 MW or 3,339,145 HP.

So if we are counting these, I can should be able to count Seward and conemaugh stations. I'll have to find the hp
ratings!

So if we are counting these, I can should be able to count Seward and conemaugh stations. I'll have to find the hp
ratings!

If you go to PJM Interconnection's website you can figure out the where your power is coming from. In actuality only about 2/3-3/4 of Duquense Light's (my power provider) energy comes from coal and nuclear. The rest is natural gas and small amounts of wind, solar and alternative fuels.

Pissing contest an go!! 😁

I got Niagara Falls and Horseshoe Falls 4 blocks from me putting out some serious green power, l can add them?

next they'll be someone who lives near Mount St Hellen's who will claim the power from it's last volcano...

• Haha
Reactions: bob64

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor