Just joined from Lancaster PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I remember the guys grinding fresh horseradish at the Lancaster Farmer's Market. Must have been Mennonites...they had a fan to make the job tolerable. Silver Queen corn in July...Mmmmm. In the old days RCA made TVs across the four-laner from my grandparents'.

You had to make some custom stuff back in the day before the aftermarket caught up.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks Guys for the welcome. I looked for my old Malibu but no luck finding it. I sold it when I wanted to go racing and didn't want to cut up the factory stick car. I currently have a 70 chevelle backhalf car with a 565 and weighs 3200 lbs with me in it. So far its gone 8.80's at 151. I wanted to get back into the malibus for a while, and now that my son is of age to drive, I figured it would be a good car to learn some skills as I did with my dad years ago.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Good plan, welcome from Pittsburgh

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Welcome from Montgomery county, I used to work in Lancaster, and My sister lives right up the road in New Holland.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Welcome from a former Amish resident who now lives in Arizona. Spent many a year from birth to recently in the PA area of Lancaster and Dauphin and Cumberland Counties. Used to drive rig and loved the AMISH HORSE EXHAUST or roadapples stuck in the grooves of my tires.
I just joined as well hoping to find a lost love. No not my ex-wife. My 1978 Pontiac Grand AM. She got it.......(insert crying sound here):cry:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Ray!
Hope you find the right car.

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
Welcome, looking for a nice Malibu? The rare one Ole' Bob has would be a great car for you. If I didn't all ready have two I'd buy it. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor