Just joined from Lancaster PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I guess besides abusing the cruisers you get to shake down the locals as well? Still sounds like fun. :devilish:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shucks, yer on to me...........them Geezers that park in them Handicapped Spaces are prime targets for tickets......
you'd better have that dangly thing from your mirror or a license plate denoting such otherwise you may be handicapped AFTER I am done with you. I never pick a fight I can't win...........and if I can't out think them, I will out run them. But Geezers run out of breath quickly.. Especially the ones toting an oxygen tank. They are easy pickings...............

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Well I do have an update. I did buy one. I found a 1980 Malibu Classic, V6 car pre computer. 2 tone maroon colors with bucket seat interior. The car for the most part is pretty much original. Except for one thing. Its got buick roadmaster springs in the rear with 325/50-15 tires on the rear. Those are coming out and 15X8 corvette rally wheels will be going on the rear. I have been doing little things to the car, but a hot water heater failure in the house this past weekend has put a stall on any car mods for now. :cry:
I thought it was a FORUM RULE, you CANNOT announce a new car WITHOUT ADDING PICS.
I believe an administrator needs to be notified and this thread locked and thrown in the cloud forever.
Wow, pretty bossy and opinionated for a guy that just joined 10 minutes ago huh?
I get it from my wife........

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I thought it was a FORUM RULE, you CANNOT announce a new car WITHOUT ADDING PICS.
I believe an administrator needs to be notified and this thread locked and thrown in the cloud forever.
Wow, pretty bossy and opinionated for a guy that just joined 10 minutes ago huh?
I get it from my wife........

If it wasn't for the car being jacked up in the rear with the tires sticking out of the wheelwells I would. I haven't sent anyone a picture of the car because of it. I think they are 15X12 wheels with 325 tires on them in a Malibu.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
If it wasn't for the car being jacked up in the rear with the tires sticking out of the wheelwells I would. I haven't sent anyone a picture of the car because of it. I think they are 15X12 wheels with 325 tires on them in a Malibu.
So..are you seeking leniency here? Throwing yourself on the mercy of the Forum? As a new member not even two hours old I am trying to get a handle on the nature of this forum. Do we bandage and care for our wounded or just shoot them with their own weapon?
I'll abide by the orders but I need to know those orders first.......
Seems to me as a new guy yourself, not even a month membership, You may be asking too much?
I suggest you post a pic and let the forum determine your fate..........or ignore this whole reply completely which is what I would do.:p

• Agree

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Let's get this thread back on track, WELCOME TO THE FORUM..................

• Agree

Jim Larkin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 8, 2018
Welcome to you. New member here myself. I'm just down the road in Hershey Pa. I've got a 78' MC. All but done. Anyway, take a look at Craigslist for Harrisburg. Someone is selling a 80 Malibu 4 speed car in Elizabethtown. Looks like most of the work is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor