just picked up a 78 Salon 442 and looking for some parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Unfortunately, the only interior pieces I have from that car are the panels just below the rear window that have the arm rest built in. They're in decent shape. I'll try to upload a picture either later today or tomorrow if possible. Most of the interior of the car wasn't really salvageable. I had saved the bucket seats even though they were bad and sold them years ago to someone who was having them recovered.

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
I have the upper sail panels in black for 78-80. Will sell for cheap if you are interested.

LOADED79'

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 2, 2008
Louisville Ky
Sorry guys been away for a bit. Thanks for all the positive feedback and love for the old girl lol. Red78Calais4speed I will Definitely be keeping in touch for some odds and ends. Ended up finding a 78 Cutlass and robbed the front parking lights lol. They were a hell of alot better than mine were. I will need a driverside taillight lense tho. And looking for one of the 442 door panel badges too. And I know there is more lol. So far though this is how she is doing...

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 220

LOADED79'

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 2, 2008
Louisville Ky
Nice! I love the oddball cars, and I've had a few. 1974 Grand Am 4dr, 400 4spd (it is even more odd in the way it was optioned), a 1976 LeMans Sport Coupe with a factory installed 260 Olds V8 and BW 5spd trans. to name a few. Did the 442 come from Northern OH? I remember seeing a Black & Gold one a few years ago up that way, and the rear bumper was off. Anyway, nice score!
-Dave
Thanks dave! As far as I know its been in Lexington Ky all of its life. Even has the original decal on the trunk lol. But yeah this one is a 260 2bbl also. And runs like a sewing machine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor