kids need to get BEATEN!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkube396

Greasemonkey
Aug 28, 2009
South Buffalo / West seneca NY
do you guys think this is direct result from not being a parent and trying to be there fends, and not hitting your kids when they mess up!?

by hitting it mean enforcing discipline. if this was my kid he would be doing 6-8 in his room with hard laber

they have been taking donations for the lady and it is passed $160,000!!! :eek:

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/students-mock-bus-aide-until-she-weeps

this guy give out 1 of the dads Facebook account he closed it the next day :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeocgOLJ5fU

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
I saw that and I couldn't finish watching the video. It was pretty heartbreaking to see that people are really that cruel to anyone especially their elders. I would be embarrassed if these were my kids doing this. The thing is some of these kids are so different in front of their family members that they wouldn't believe they would do something like this.

I hope these kids get what they deserve. No one should be subject to bullying.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The behavior was bad enough. The fact that one of those little dipshits actually recorded it and then went one step further and posted it online is mind-blowing.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
In stead of parents scrambling to get their kids iphones and xboxes they should be scrambling for belts.
I'm against beating children for no reason and only for proper punishment but it's obvious since people stopped beating their children the newer generations are ignorant and ungreatful for what they have.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
If that was one of my kids talking trash to that old lady, I would beat the living sh*t out of them, but then again my kids would never do something like that because they would be raised with morals. I'll bet none of the parents even did anything to thier little brats after seeing this video. They probably all got new cellphones instead.

The thing that's really effed up, is out of that whole bus load of kids, not one person stood up for her or at least had some semblence of a heart and said 'ok guys I think she's had enough'. Not one decent person on that entire bus just shows you how stupid most people ( kids AND parents ) are nowadays.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Where the hell was the bus driver during this? Id be slamming on the brakes and sending everyone of them ****ers into the back of the seat in front of them. I just read she isnt pressing charges only requesting that the SCHOOL meter the punishment and not the police. Which of course means they will only get suspended for 3 days and then return like nothing ever happened.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
DoubleV said:
The thing that's really effed up, is out of that whole bus load of kids, not one person stood up for her or at least had some semblence of a heart and said 'ok guys I think she's had enough'. Not one decent person on that entire bus just shows you how stupid most people ( kids AND parents ) are nowadays.

I agree with you there but I have to defend the people watching. It has become so hard to help people now a days with out worry of criminal charges brought upon yourself or lawsuit. No excuse for not doing the right thing but damn I have seen people arrested for doing the right thing. I could easily see some kid intervening and being suspended for whooping *ss or going to jail. The good kids/people fear those things. The waste of space degenerates perpetrating those crimes don't care.

I whole heartily agree with an *ss whooping. Seriously though those kids will be slapped on the wrist and grow up to be even bigger *ssh*les. I can only hope that they change. And if they don't I can only hope a good person lawfully puts them down.

Doublev,

Totally get what you are saying too, atleast step in and freaking tell them to shut up. But everybody is conditioned to do nothing but call the authority.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Wow i felt so bad for that lady .Kids in this country just don't care no more .They are just spoiled rotten brats with no respect . I would say its because parents don't spank they kids no more .But i have seen kids that do get hit and they still *ssh*les .I dunno i think the bus driver should have stopped the freaking bus and had a word with these kids .I also think the old lady should have pressed charges for the verbal threats and physical touching cause tech that's assault . Her trust in the school system to take care of the matter is sadly mistaken .They back down in the slightest hint of a lawsuit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor