lets see your elco's wheel and tire cmbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
elcamino.jpg

heres mine, its a lil older. the fiberglass fenders are primed now and the 3.5 inch cowl hood is on as of today!

I run a 295/50-15 on what I'm guessing is an 8" rim. There's waaaaay too much tire "overhang". I'm not sure if my car is lowered either but it appears that it is since my tires scrub on the fender when pulling thru a deep enough gutter. I got the car this way and the guy I got it from also got it with it's current setup.
100_1863.jpg

My 87 SS had 17" Torq Thrust w 245/50/17 BFG G-Force Tires when i got it last Aug but i went for a more "stock" look w 16" IROC-Z Front 225/50/16 Rear 245/50/17 BFG G-Force. Bought the IROCs for a $100— they were pretty clean but bare/polished aluminum. I had them machined, the insets painted to match the dark grey and a clear coat over it. The offset on the fronts were fine but the back needed spacers.

The car's been lowered by about an inch with a full Hotchkis Performance Kit since these photos but no issues with tires rub or bump.

Attachments

• 900981-2.jpg
    900981-2.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 3,480
  • DSC02340.JPG
    DSC02340.JPG
    567.8 KB · Views: 3,446
  • DSC02342.JPG
    DSC02342.JPG
    836.6 KB · Views: 3,471
mine are jus stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor