Lets talk Johny lightning Diecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
That's really cool Turna. I need to get one of those dicast models :)

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
So i picked up a Johny Lightning like Turna, but they only had one. My plan was to keep one in the package, and get a second one and paint it in the same color as my Bu.. I did however pick up an 84 GP at my local super market yesterday lol.. :mrgreen:

kartrac3r

Greasemonkey
Mar 23, 2008
Kearney, NE
I have 12 of the maroon 1987 Aerocoupe White lightnings that were just released this year as well as 2 '87 silver notchbacks that are parts of the "spoilers" line that are Strikes. no pics yet.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i have a grand national, a hurst olds project in progess (being shipped to my house) and then a hot wheels monte carlo lowrider.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
ill post pictures of my collection on here i currently have 7 G bodies and 1 A body.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
prices you pay online are rediculous. i got most of mine from venders and cost only 5 dollars each but online they were priced at 16 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor