Dec 24, 2018
Zion Illinois

Out with the old 10 bolt...

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
With the amount of work those boys are doing hope they don't form a union! Great work & super awsome seeing the next generation learning the hobby. Can't wait to get my boy on track when the time is right (other than him learning how to row the 4 speed.)

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice work boys! (y)

• Agree

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
I have been watching this build with great interest for a couple of reasons, first it looks like you are building a wicked machine. Secondly and more importantly the boys working with you. As a kid I would have loved doing a project like that with my dad. My dad did have some good skills with electrical and plumbing and stuff which I really appreciate as we worked together on some stuff around the house. And now that I am a father of 2 beautiful girls that have zero interest in anything I do in the shop until they have something they want fixed. I really appreciate the time and energy you are expending to either spark or fuel the interest in your boys for what appears to me to be a dying hobby/interest among the younger people today. Way to go!! and keep up the great work!!!

Millerbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 24, 2018
Zion Illinois
I have been watching this build with great interest for a couple of reasons, first it looks like you are building a wicked machine. Secondly and more importantly the boys working with you. As a kid I would have loved doing a project like that with my dad. My dad did have some good skills with electrical and plumbing and stuff which I really appreciate as we worked together on some stuff around the house. And now that I am a father of 2 beautiful girls that have zero interest in anything I do in the shop until they have something they want fixed. I really appreciate the time and energy you are expending to either spark or fuel the interest in your boys for what appears to me to be a dying hobby/interest among the younger people today. Way to go!! and keep up the great work!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor