Lmao. anyone got $10k layin around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
First line in the add is "REPAIRABLE". So what needs "repaired"? My guess with miles that low is a blown motor, lol... but it's only 10 grand.

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
83cutlassowner said:
jonnyv713 said:
Thats crazy! I paid $500 for mine. And 83cutlassowner, Your in Sioux Falls? Im in Elk Point. We should have some g bodies get together and go to the Canton car show or somethin sometime.
actually i'm in yankton. close enough though. would love to bring mine if i could get sometime to work on it. as it is now it leaks more fluids than an old man lol. i went to school with a kid from jefferson back when i went to wyotech though

Thats what I meant, Yankton. Do you remember the guys lastname from Jefferson?

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
jonnyv713 said:
83cutlassowner said:
jonnyv713 said:
Thats crazy! I paid $500 for mine. And 83cutlassowner, Your in Sioux Falls? Im in Elk Point. We should have some g bodies get together and go to the Canton car show or somethin sometime.
actually i'm in yankton. close enough though. would love to bring mine if i could get sometime to work on it. as it is now it leaks more fluids than an old man lol. i went to school with a kid from jefferson back when i went to wyotech though

Thats what I meant, Yankton. Do you remember the guys lastname from Jefferson?
i think it was Davis??? dont remember his first name. i think he raced circle track. had a crappy corsica that he drove to school.its been 3 years since i was in school so i could be wrong. pretty sure that was it though

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
i think it was Davis??? dont remember his first name. i think he raced circle track. had a crappy corsica that he drove to school.its been 3 years since i was in school so i could be wrong. pretty sure that was it though

hmm. We got a few around here but I cant think of any that would have gone to Wyotech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor