long time listener, first time caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
That's not true, I just found the site today. But I love that line so I use it all the time.

Anyway, I'm tired of the wheels on my 87 Supreme. A friend warned me I would not have the patience to maintain polished aluminum. However, I also didn't have the patience to wait two weeks to get the back ordered chrome versions, so I got the polished ones anyway. Man do i regret it. Never again. So I'm kind of sort of looking for a new look.

I really like the look of the wheels on Tony_SS's car. Hopefully he can jump in here and tell me what brand, model, and size they are.

Here's a couple pics of mine. All it needs is that one piece of trim, and the headliner has to be replaced. Glue is finally failing.

It was the typical snatch it from an old guy for next to nothing because his family wants him in an SUV trick. heh heh, 80000 miles and every single bit of maintenance is written down on 3x5 cards.

2i2bhqc.jpg

1sxz53.jpg

2lsheup.jpg

And i photoshopped a 6 inch drop on the car to see if i would like it. I think I would!

2u7n0cp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor