dewalt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Happy
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
Bring it on punk. I don't own a half inch mine are three eights. My Milwaukee will eat your Dewalt. I have compared. My boss has Dewalt stuff. I did a comparison between mt Milwaukee and my Snap On. I got my Snap On out and was using that and it was pissing me off. It would not take rusty three eights bolts out. I went to my service truck and got my Milwaukee. No problem after that! View attachment 112902 TURNA have you ever used a Milwaukee Fuel tool?
I have that exact same Snap On and have never had an issue.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I have that exact same Snap On and have never had an issue.
It was ok for about six months and then it got a little weaker. No comparison to my Milwaukee Fuel! Milwaukee has twice the power, veritable torque settings, and the batteries last a lot longer. I would not spend the money on a Snap On again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor