Lowered!! With new rims and tires:D check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Not at all what I expected to see when it said lowered, I was thinking it would be on the ground with Dayton's. Lol. I like the look and the wheels..on a side not, if you decide not to keep the stock wheels, I'm sure someone would give u decent money for em.

Looks SWEET! I like it. Any more suspension mods in the future?

442Lou said:
photo1-1.jpg
:drool:

You guys think its G-body of the month worthy? lol The car sits 1" lower all the way around now.
Front suspension is reletively stock, but the rear is equipped with hotchkis components. If I do anything else suspension wize in the near future it will be the shocks.

It took about 2-12 hours to complete. The rears were done in 15 minutes, but the fronts, like any car, is a hassle.
I'm very happy witht the results.

Thanks again for all the compliments!! 😀

442Lou said:
Thanks guys!

Tires: 275-60-R15 Rear
225-60-R15 Front
Rims: 15x8 Rear 4.5 Backspacing
15x7 Front 4.0 Backspacing

I had to do some minor clearancing in the rear quarter panel to avoid contact with the tire. The Eibach kit is incredible! What a difference in handling, it's not a boat anymore!! 😀

awesome
glad you did it. I love the look and you gave awesome info . :lol:
now to get my job going so i can order mine up. What kit from Eibach?
progressive springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor