Lowered!! With new rims and tires:D check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This eibach kit was actually ordered through Spohn Performance, a paid sponser on the forum. The kit I just called their Pro Kit, when you go to make the purchase it will ask youto specify the year and what not. Pretty simple and effective.

I'll have the side shot of the car uploaded soon!

That's a great looking stance and wheel choice, does that Eibach kit advertise a 1.2 inch drop on all 4 corners? Did you change the shocks while you were at it?

Only thing I would change is I would love to see it with white letter tires.

DeltaDevil88 said:
That's a great looking stance and wheel choice, does that Eibach kit advertise a 1.2 inch drop on all 4 corners? Did you change the shocks while you were at it?

Only thing I would change is I would love to see it with white letter tires.

Thanks bud! Yes, its a drop of approximately 1" all the way around. No I didn't do the shocks at the same time, but it is definately to come in the near future.

That's the stance these cars should've had from the factory! My car sits the same way ( using Eibachs too ) but has an additional small amount of drop ( maybe 1/2" ) in the front from the Stage II adjustable upper A arms and I love it.

Now that you got your car looking good, all you have to do now is come up with a way to stop getting people from asking you if you want to sell it all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor