LS Swap Oil Pan

leefybeaver

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
Thanks for the input.

Ordered the Holley pan...wiring harness and computer, motor mount adapters...time to get crackin' on this!

leefybeaver

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
Is the leafy beaver prevalent in Canada? LOL.. I used the Holley 302-2 but don't remember paying $350? When I did my swap I couldn't find anything else that didn't hang below the frame. Nice piece and it is pricey....BUT for a few bucks more it gets the job done correctly and is part of the overall system that is engineered to fit.

View attachment 101300
The leefybeaver is a slightly more noble version of the traditional Canadian beaver. Hard to find in the wild, but you will know right away when you cross its path! :ROFLMAO:

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Holley 302-3 going in the Monte. 4th Gen F-body in the wagon.

leefybeaver

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
well that was quick...

Need headers now! I read somewhere a while back that the cheap ebay F-Body headers work decent?

Attachments

Anubis

Anubis

Royal Smart Person
Mar 30, 2012
well that was quick...

Need headers now! I read somewhere a while back that the cheap ebay F-Body headers work decent?
well that was quick...

Nice!... F body headers can be made to work if you want it to look like a Kindergartener project. They are not necessarily a direct fit and may require beating

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids/852472-headers-86-monte-g-body-swap.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B G-Body LS Swap 20
Winkernod G-Body LS Swap 27
E G-Body LS Swap 12
Markt361 G-Body LS Swap 0
motorheadmike G-Body LS Swap 27