Man I Miss My Cutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
I sold this 1985 Cutlass Salon to get my current gbody which i am happy with. But i wish i coulda kept it. it was a rare find. bucket seat with console, 307 sbo. This car ran smooth, passed smog and was unmolested. I loved this car, hope the guy who owns it now is treating it well and will do it justice. :(

mail

mail

mail

mail

88Classic

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2011
Lansing, IL
I feel your pain. It killed me to get rid of my '79 Cutlass w/ 305. I didn't know anything about cars yet (I was 17) and junked it due to a blown head gasket & rounded lobe on the cam. Should have pulled the motor & dropped something else in. Had a tear in my eye when the flatbed pulled away w/ it. I had a 78 after that but almost got killed when a balljoint let go on the expressway at about 60. Lucky to walk from that one. Now I've got my '88 I'm gonna build up nice over time. Wish I had another 78/79 but those are rare to find in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor