Manual Valve Body for the Street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
You still need a torque converter lock up device, if you want it to function. The TV cable is no longer needed. It is probably not a set up you want your wife driving.

ITh4n4tosI

Greasemonkey
Nov 23, 2013
I got a 700r4. I heard that manual valve bodies will take the importance of the tv cable away but will wear the pump down really fast??

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
jking78 said:
olds307 and 403 said:
You still need a torque converter lock up device, if you want it to function. The TV cable is no longer needed. It is probably not a set up you want your wife driving.

Lol she won't be driving it now all for the better

not for you if your wife reads this.... :mrgreen:

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
I have a B&M mrvb th400 race transmission, I use the cheetah shifter and am very happy with it. Had the intermediate sprague replaced with only 300 miles on the transmission. Make sure your tyranny can handle the torque. As someone already said, no engine breaking but I don't need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor