May Gbody of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1983mailbuwagon said:
Well Sice I was Snoozing when the wagon month was on, I will like to post my car now.

1983 Malibu Wagon
Full Air Ride, Laying Frame On 20" IRocs
Fresh 327 V8 with triple duece carbs, 700r4 with 3.55 10 bolt
I have built this car myself from top to bottom. Paint is a One Off Kustom Colour that I Made.

Keep On Cruising!!!!

MY VOTE. HANDS DOWN. :respect:

Yep original 83 SS. Why you ask?[/quote]

I had a 83 monte that was taken by sugarcreek police (greene county) and sold in police auction. they told me they were going to crush it. if i knew they werent going to i woulda had my family out like the mob to get it. noticed the ohio plates on yours. figured id see if there was a connection. all in all im sol. good lookin car tho. i had the vette ralleys on mine too.

Little late, but what the heck I add mine into the contest.
downsized_0822091520.jpg

402 big block
Chip foose nitrous rims
GN rearend (4.10 gears)
Stock suspension, exterior, and interior.

:bump: only a couple days left to submit your ride

[/quote]

I had a 83 monte that was taken by sugarcreek police (greene county) and sold in police auction. [/quote]

:wtf: :wtf:

3XBrownCutty said:
Ahh what the hell i'll throw mine in. 😀

'83 cutlass, '72 olds 355, stockish rebuild 800 q-jet, built th350 2k stall, 7.5" 3:73 posi, 2.5" exhaust, electric fans.

101_0861.jpg

101_0863.jpg

101_0850.jpg

This one gets my vote, since I used to have a car EXACTLY like that! same colors, rims and tires too! hooray. 305, though.

I had a 83 monte that was taken by sugarcreek police (greene county) and sold in police auction. [/quote]

:wtf: :wtf:[/quote]
long story short they didnt like the fact i ran from them. THEY totaled a avalanche and a squad car. deemed my car as a "nuisance", and said it was going to be crushed. sugar creek cops, and green county ohio can suck the curly hairs of my big fat left one....

RITTER said:
Maybe you shouldn't run from the cops :idea:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that pretty much NOTHING good is gonna come out of running from the cops. In the 60's or even 70's maybe.... but certainly not since then.

Chris Van said:
RITTER said:
Maybe you shouldn't run from the cops :idea:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that pretty much NOTHING good is gonna come out of running from the cops. In the 60's or even 70's maybe.... but certainly not since then.

very true. agree 100%. ive learned my lesson. was just a dumb teenager then. 6 years without a license is a good eye opener to stop doin dumb sh*t. thank god i get them back this year. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor