May Gbody of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That 4 door guy said:
long story short they didnt like the fact i ran from them. THEY totaled a avalanche and a squad car. deemed my car as a "nuisance", and said it was going to be crushed. sugar creek cops, and green county ohio can suck the curly hairs of my big fat left one....

I don't think it was the car that was the "nuisance"...the reason why they said they were going to crush was to give you a reality check...and cars and money are the only thing of value to some teenagers...

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
That 4 door guy said:
long story short they didnt like the fact i ran from them. THEY totaled a avalanche and a squad car. deemed my car as a "nuisance", and said it was going to be crushed. sugar creek cops, and green county ohio can suck the curly hairs of my big fat left one....

I don't think it was the car that was the "nuisance"...the reason why they said they were going to crush was to give you a reality check...and cars and money are the only thing of value to some teenagers...

haha they def said the car. my grandpa who bought it new gave the boys in blue sh*t all the time with it. then my cousin set the streets on fire a few times in it. so the state of ohio really hated that car. not to mention my family has gasoline for blood. but it s the past. 6 years no license, 2 grand in fines, and sore feet taught me a lesson for sure. so did my son. games are over. time for cruisin.....

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
sorry for the delay guys i will try to have the voting poll up tomorrow. Im going to have to figure out how i am going to swing this one since our poll system only allows 20 entries and this month i think we have a few more than the maximum...ill keep ypu guys posted

Thanks-Mike

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Alot of nice cars in here! I'm a Monte Guy personally and I really like the silver SS on black wheels on page 2. And the LS on page one lookn good too. Too bad my LS is a 87! WTH is that? lol j/k nice cars guys

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
That 4 door guy said:
very true. agree 100%. ive learned my lesson. was just a dumb teenager then. 6 years without a license is a good eye opener to stop doin dumb sh*t. thank god i get them back this year. :roll:

I was just giving ya a little sh*t....LOL
Believe me, I have done more than my share of dumb sh*t in my younger days. Even went for a "short" time without a license myself. All it takes now is a few old friends and a couple beers and the stories start coming out...LOL
And we often wonder how we're not all dead or under the jail.
But then again, even now it seems like we are nothing more than a bunch of 40 year old teenagers anymore.

Back to the subject..... Some very nice cars in here.
And if the number of entries worked out to be 21.... feel free not to include mine in the pole. I know I don't stand a chance against most of these anyway.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if you want to keep the total entries down have a month for G bodies on 2 wheels..I think Chris and Shotgun may be the only entries... :mrgreen:

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'd find a way to fake a wheelie...
... jack it up and strategicly take the picture so it looks like the car isn't being lifted. :mrgreen:

OR, if I attach my pushbar to the rear and hang some weight off of it... lol
(FastFive refrence) :rofl:

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
khan0165 said:
I'd find a way to fake a wheelie...
... jack it up and strategicly take the picture so it looks like the car isn't being lifted. :mrgreen:

OR, if I attach my pushbar to the rear and hang some weight off of it... lol
(FastFive refrence) :rofl:

Haha, i have yet to see that movie, it just doesnt interest me anymore. like the cars and driving is cool, but there is always some kind of unrealistic/fantasy plot to it. i wish it could just be a cool racing movie

BTW im working on the voting poll now so get your votes ready

-Mike

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor