MEBE007's 80 Regal Build Thread almost there

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing lazy about it. That's the wonder of efi. Fast recomended a single plane. Thanks for the compliments.

Nothing really new going on.

Picked up some drag radials at the carlisle show so those are going on soon. Swapped out the factory clutch linkages for the speed direct spherical end linkages. Made a big difference in feel and smoothness of operation. 350 miles down more to come

thought this turned out pretty cool

hajnovak said:
Where did you get that. It looks great.

Thanks bud. I edited the above photo. Text me your favorite photo I'll see what I can do for ya bud

My car isn't as complete as yall but hopefully I can wrap it up by carlisle 2015

Thanks bud

So went to a show last night. Was expecting a few cold shoulders due to lack of paint but man people were all over her. People were amazed with what I had done to it 3 specially the efi and 4 speed. All I have to say is it felt great.

mebe007 said:
Ok so wrapping things

Just finished reading thru the whole thread, all i can say is great job, love your work! What is special aboit the GN fuel tank? Looking to replace the tank on our Malibu build, so thought i"d ask..

Jerry

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

The grand national tank I got from gbodyparts.Com is setup for fuel injected cars with in tank pumps. Being I was converting to fast efi it made it so I could have a factory lookin install as well as the baffles in the tank to prevent fuel slosh and pressure loss. I paired it with a racetronix fuel sending unit/ pump hanger with an fittings already on it made install as painless as possible.

Thanks so much for the compliments. Theres been a lot of hard work and a ton of speed bumps along the way. But I'm glad I stuck it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor