Memorial Day 2024.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
No Memorial Day thread yet? OK. You know what is so great about this one? We have gone a year since the last one- and there are no casualties coming home. Think about that. We are not involved in any war right now. Others cannot say that and I feel for them. But we are at PEACE for a change. PEACE people. PEACE. That thing you yearn and pray for when the bullets are flying. When the body bags are landing every day. We Vets know what this means. I'm not sure the general public does. Because all I hear about is 'This costs too much' or 'Why can't they fix [fill in the blank]'. I don't know about you all, but I am so grateful that our soldiers are resting and regrouping. They have earned a break. So please enjoy the Holiday. And be glad that we are honoring PAST casualties.
8a27a6f58fc3828ea9b9672a17a44627.jpg

Reactions: 14 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Happy Memorial Day, and thank you to all of those who've fought to maintain and promote freedom, democracy, and peace! May those who made the ultimate sacrifice receive all the honor and recognition they so richly deserve.

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mark,
Very well said, my friend. I would like to extend my gratitude to all that have served our country and who fought for our democracy over time.
Our democracy seems to be very critical these days and worth fighting for. To my fellow Americans, don't give up on what we have and cherish. God bless America.

Reactions: 5 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
For those still with us who served, it's also a moment to be personally grateful that you made it home, and to think of those who still have physical reminders of their service.

Reactions: 6 users

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
To all that served or are serving and to those who gave all …a heartfelt thank you. We don’t need just one day to remember you but everyday we enjoy the freedom you provide, but today we give a special reminder and recognition….. thank you

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor