Merry Christmas & a faster G car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
The kids got a car lift for Christmas from Grandma. Now, I need one too. Plus a shop to put it in...
DSCN6049.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Merry Christmas to all the guys and gals who are on the other side of the globe where it is the 25th of December today...

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
The kids got a car lift for Christmas from Grandma. Now, I need one too. Plus a shop to put it in... View attachment 46026
Thats the way to teach them early lol! My 16 month old little girl was watching monster jam yesterday and was glued! If i ask her what a vroom vroom does she bounces and makes a cam thumpin sounds its great! My 5 yr old girl last year wanted a rc monster truck for xmas, so yes she got one!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
injectedcutty,
I like your space. It's full of tools and cabinets that look like they worked for a living. And I see open space in the foreground. I have stuff stacked to the ceiling, so my space is neither a garage nor a shop....

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
injectedcutty,
I like your space. It's full of tools and cabinets that look like they worked for a living. And I see open space in the foreground. I have stuff stacked to the ceiling, so my space is neither a garage nor a shop....
Much appreciated!!! Its actually my brother n laws garage but damn 90% of my tools are here...and yes the tools and such have stories to tell!!! The open area is where my cutlass sits but its at body and paint now woohoo!!! Actually a much cooler big boy toy is sitting there now....mini monster truck with a 125 suzuki on it!
20140223_175956.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor