Mesh Headlight Stone Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomss

Greasemonkey
Feb 20, 2010
I know that this might sound weird, but for some reason I think those wire mesh stone guards would look kinda cool on my car. Plus, I just ordered Hella conversion bulbs, so I'd like to keep them in one piece. Anybody know where I could find some? I've looked all over and still haven't found anything.

Attachments

• headlight mesh.jpg
    headlight mesh.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 407

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I need one of those for my windshield. Murphy is always ahead of me, fresh off a gravel side road.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Those on an SS? I have never had an issue with stones damaging my headlights in any car I have had. Those would destroy the look of the sleek SS front end.

kustomss

Greasemonkey
Feb 20, 2010
Yeah, they're on an SS. I think they will add to the um, look that I've got now. Rust and dented doors all covered with rattle can flat black with black steel wheels. Eventually, I'll have it all painted nicely. But for now, I think it does a pretty good job of scaring old ladies and anyone else on campus who parks next to it. :twisted: But I understand they are probably not necessary. I haven't had any chips or cracks with my regular sealed beams in 2 years.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Better check your local laws first. Some places ban headlight mesh guards and ticket people driving with them, it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor