might swap to an olds engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
murphy's laws of combat: the simple things are always hard and the hard things are always simple.
glad to hear you got it going.
but you've got to tell us what happened with the other car! :wax:

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
HAHA. YOU GUYS REALLY WANNA HEAR BOUT THE OTHER CAR? Its not only embarrassing because the other car is a bright pink ford festiva automatic, well actually its ppg purple lilac,LOL. But its also my mothers car and its kinda more embarrasing to say that im 19 and engaged and me and my fiance needed my mom to give us rides back and forth in this thing, and its also been my parts store runner when my car goes down.yeah it takes a real man to get in this thing and deal with the many cell phoners takin pictures and what not. the festiva is really a long story if anyone realy wants to hear it i can tell it . but more or less my mom loves this car, and now for the first time she is in the postion ive been in several times since ive gotten into cars, and she has to let it go. the whole underside is rotted so bad that no shop in the area wiull touch it, and it needs a bunch of front end work that i dont have time for and is not really worth doing.so more or less its shot with some panels that will be repainted and put on my step fathers 5spd yellow festiva. but in the long run her losing this beloved part of her life has made my life a little better. cause now she is knocking rent payments off for me and fiance, cause we are giving her a chevy lumina i had layin around that was going to be my brothers. AND THE BEST PART IS..... my brother is going to drive it for while to school and do body work for free. not just bs teenager bodywork like i know how to do, i mean he knows what hes doing very well. but yeah thats the full story on the little pinktiva that couldnt, and some excellent news for the cutlass lol.

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
oh boy now i have some how been snookered into my mom driving the cutlass, atleast for a bit. this should be good, the things got like 265s up front with no power steering, and it aint got heat and the window switch wiring is a mess. oh and its supposed to rain all week and those 295s im stuck with in the back right now just float.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor