Mind warping music videos

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

And now for two separate generations of Monks. These are the 1966 Garage Edition Monks. Very weird and neat for the era.

And, complete with all their Bad Habits, we have the second group of the same/similar name. They are totaly unique unto each other and no carry over from one generation to the next.

No, not in my pockets but still a daily drop just to keep the various bits and bytes working at nominal levels, (LOL, LMAO, ROTFALMAO!!!!!! Insert Manic moment here)

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
And there's always this: AH HUGE WARNING HERE, This is the banned version of the the Supergirl Song by Donovan. The videos are totally different and some discretion needs be applied when viewing this one. The only thing the two versions share is the melody, well sort of..........................

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

Only us Celts or a resolute reprobate could see the humour in all this.. (And I am still on the ground, ALMAO)

Last edited:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
History lessons? OK. Here is my favorite band of all time- Status Quo. They went from a struggling 60's pop band with a single hit to the ground pounding boogie/bar band that conquered the world. Except for the US. Not commercial enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

This has been running as my desktop music for ?? most of the afternoon. Trans Siberian Orchestra. Enjoy.

Ahhh, The Original Pictures of Match Stick Men, and Look, its the original Frodo wielding his axe!!! Now where is that dish of hash brownies liberally topped with "shroom" icing..........................................

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Pagrunt, you been sampling Steve Harvey and the Family Feud mayhap? Your video byte is of Dee Schneider during an appearance on one of the Celebrity editions of that show. Apparently Harvey now has a new platform for television with him being a "Judge"?? Put the term judge in quotation marks because I have only seen the one promo. Seem to recall that he and his team got smoked by the opposition.. The Feud is all reruns of reruns but still entertaining for the answers that the contestants dream up under pressure.

Nick
I was trying to find one of Dee Snider that would of been a good match to the sub topic but that was the best I could find with the gif link.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

For it being mentioned on the Happy? New Year thread

And just as a kicker,

This is not the Shadows of Night version, this group is called Santa Esmeralda. Much richer guitar input.

Same song, longer version, live dance,

And then I tripped over this

Last edited:

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.......................

This is supposed to be the obscene, J Edgar Hoover officially disapproved lyrics; I dunno...

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor