Mind warping music videos

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

Bother. Apparently Dr. Tooth, Floyd, Janis, and Animal never did a cover of Iron Butterfl;y's In-a-gadda-da-vida on the Muppet Show or the Muppets Tonight that I can find. Bummer, was looking forward to watching Animal go berserk on the drums for a while. Double Bummer

Nick

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Traction? We don't need no STINKING TRACTION! Now excuse me while I go buy some new tires.:mrgreen:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Not a lot of videos back in the dinosaur times. If you weren't on Bandstand, or Hullabaloo, Where the Action is, or Ed Sullivan, you just weren't on film. See if you recognise the riff at 2:28.

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
2.28; do but don't. The riff seems to ring a bell but can't place the context. Probably something from Journey to the center of your mind.

Nick

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Sure ya do. But I can't believe how hard it is to get a video or even a recording of this. This is the best I could do and you can just ignore the idiotic video in the background. The riff is at 5:15 and at 4:10 is the surf music reference.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

This what you were referring to??

And, just because, here is the Carlos Santana version of it

And, as a kicker, the Stevie Ray Vaughan version as well

Nick

Last edited:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
YUP. That's it. Very cool. I never heard of bing video. Always learning we are.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
YUP. That's it. Very cool. I never heard of bing video. Always learning we are.
You might want to revisit my post, I dumped the Bing Link in favor of a straight shot from You Tube. Bing is not my favorite because it is hand in glove with Microsoft Edge and keeps trying to "finish" your thoughts when you are running a search string. MPITA.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor