Mind warping music videos

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
i wonder what 'ol J Edgar would think of this? Maybe dress up in his best hot pants and heels and join in?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
And for that inevitable day after...............

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Doctor? Doctor? Is there a Doctor in the house? Why yes there is. And he has longhair and plays me-tul. This is old school me-tul. Boy am I old.

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Well, well, shades of Ginger Baker and Jimi Hendrix. I actually brought the rear speakers on line for this so now listening to this in sound surround.

Nick

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I actually wore this album out over the winter of '68. I was banished to the garage because I played it so loud. I had a friend that claimed he was partially deaf from attending a Blue Cheer concert. He said the back of the stage was a humongous pile of Marshal amps and speakers that dwarfed the band. Remember this was back in the day when there were very few electronic gizmos to enhance the sound. It was just you, the amps, and maybe a fuzzbox. That is why I liked the Ramones so much. I saw them live and it was the same gigantic stack of Marshals and just them. My ears still hurt from that.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor