missing fender trim

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Hello friends
I'm still sorting this '82 Cutlass out and noticed a couple (L&R) missing upper front fender trim pieces.
Wondering if anyone here has these available?

View attachment 220139

Thanks in advance.
Norm
I had a '84 Cutlass Brougham cpe. with these pieces & the wide belt moldings. Strange your fenders are missing these. Are you sure these fenders weren't replaced at some point? Not being critical of your car at all when I say it looks odd, like the fenders are missing these pieces.
I'll look sometime to see if I have these; used to, but I don't see them on my updated parts list which I'm about to post. May have sold them.
Please do let me know if you have found some; I'm recovering from popping a rib in my shoulder thanks to a battery change in my wife's '15 Equinox last Sun. and it's a little hard to reach for stuff.😩

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS 2

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2023
SW Michigan
I had a '84 Cutlass Brougham cpe. with these pieces & the wide belt moldings. Strange your fenders are missing these. Are you sure these fenders weren't replaced at some point? Not being critical of your car at all when I say it looks odd, like the fenders are missing these pieces.
I'll look sometime to see if I have these; used to, but I don't see them on my updated parts list which I'm about to post. May have sold them.
Please do let me know if you have found some; I'm recovering from popping a rib in my shoulder thanks to a battery change in my wife's '15 Equinox last Sun. and it's a little hard to reach for stuff.😩
Hi. Thanks for the response.
I've moved several batteries in the last couple of weeks for cars and RVs and thankfully have not pulled my back in the process = yes, old guy.

This car is a product of many years of mods and refirbs my younger Brother did and I don't have all of the history, and sadly can't ask him anymore. I'm trying to put the story together with the limited info I have. I do know there is very little that remains OE.

Based on the VIN and the SOS description, it was born an '82 V6 Cutlass Supreme.
I do not have these pieces yet and welcome a way to complete the trim if possible.

Thanks

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Hi,
I went up and checked for those parts and I sold both of them.
Sorry and good luck. The sources already mentioned by others may be your only hope.
If I were you, I would buy from one of these places because you can spend lots of time and effort looking for these parts in yards, etc. before realizing you've spent more than just buying them in the first place.
I've been there and I'm sure lots of others on here have been there too.
Again, good luck.

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017

.....I found ONE side....
Part number in one of the pictures. I can never remember if odd number is drivers side or passenger side.
20230506_194941.jpg
20230506_194929.jpg
20230506_194918.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor