Monte body kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get some mild fender flares or mild to medium body kit? I am doing a 2 lowering suspension kit also. Building a 1984 SS. I want a little lower than stock, and wider look. Going for a bit of a NASCAR tribute stance I guess with the larger tires.
Wheel and tires recommendation for a bit of a NASCAR tribute style would also be great. Does not need to be exactly NASCAR dimensions of course.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Nothing out there, but this will get you started. Just start stretching the wheel opennings like the real NASCAR race cars had them done.
1613923553146.png

Reactions: 2 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Lauren Engineering used to make body kits,or ground effects kits,but they are no longer in business.
I dont think that anyone else is making anything similar.
Guy

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I think you will have to fabricate wheel flares since there was never an aftermarket product for Monte's only the GNX flares for Regals.
I have Lauren Engineering "ground effects" on both my Monte and Regal and occasionally they pop up for sale just check Ebay, CL and Facebook Marketplace etc.
I almost bought an extra set about a year ago for a Monte that a guy was selling that were brand new and came in the SS he had just bought.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor