Monte Carlo Clip on an El Camino

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
regardless if you like it or not you have to give him all the respect on how long of a process this was. Also how much time and modification it took to get it to look just right. Go into the El Camino section and read the build thread! That will tell you everything.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
great build and i love the treat of seeing the ae86 on top of the monte, too bad it's a t a junk yard :(

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I've been driving it daily for over 6 mounths, took it on a 4000 mile vacation and just generally enjoying it.

ndnchief

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 26, 2011
seattle wa.
wow! you did an awsome job :!:

Attachments

• elgin 003.JPG
    elgin 003.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,777
Reactions: 1 user

rlsllc

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
Ohio
That is really something, I am impressed!

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
thats sweeet! i admire your ambition and knowledge to get it all done and your modifications never seen one like this proly never will !! awesome dude .
quote="Mike P"]I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I've been driving it daily for over 6 mounths, took it on a 4000 mile vacation and just generally enjoying it.[/quote]

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
Thanks Dan. Like you I have had a few El Caminos over the years (a 1960, two 1968s and three 5th Gens). I have to admit this one has been the best to date.

Brownianl

Apprentice
Oct 1, 2012
East Texas
Mike,
Great job! I really like the way the monte fenders have that sweeping line that transitions into the doors. Great look! Do you know if the SS monte nose would have fit? And did you consider putting it on?

Awesome job!
Car-crafting at its finest.

Ian

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor