More Plain Old Ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
I kinda like those, but even on cars I dont like im not gonna spout out how its a peice of sh*t. Its disprespectful.

gbodyfever

Greasemonkey
Jun 19, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
yes it is, just had a long day with nothing going good haha.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
I did the V dub thing for a couple years when I was younger.They were fun and cheap to play with.

Also used to rally a Toyota Celica.

But always have and will love good old RWD V8 powered muscle.

It is a shame that people can't enjoy others work without putting it down.

I do get sick of ricer boys riding my bumper or cutting me off.

A couple weeks ago I spanked a baby blue blop that thought he was the sh%t,graphics,wings,fart pipe etc..

Just this weekend,had a Saturn Redline? look right at me,then pulled out right in front of me from a side street while I was doing 45 mph.

He saw I was not going to lift so he punched it,I dropped to 4th and stayed right on his bumper going threw some twisties.

I know I should have just backed off,being "older",but he pissed me off.

The look as his "hot" car could not shake a rusty wagon was priceless.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
it's really bad when my taurus can put down some rice. they don't know what hit them and they feel really bad about themselves

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
i was out driving around friday night wiht my freind nothign better to do. i see these guys driving in a audi m3 and i think it was another audi they were youg ods are parent bought them their cars and built them up for them. so im cruising next to this late 90s z28 so we get to the ligh its the z28 me and the m3 beemer we take off dont race then the audi guy get next to me tell me to move out of his way soe he can race the z28 i was like ok they pull up to the next light now it z28 audi and beemer they all take off raceing and the z28 just walks all over them

its funny to cause the audi and beemer had all this stuff done to it and the stock looking z28 spanked them so i pull up next to them and look over and laugh then they just leave

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
STLRegal said:
To bad, you didnt race. Whats more humiliating then being beat by a box.

whats more humiliating

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
in defense of that 80's golf, i have an 89 with some suspension work (i agree with you on the tires) and you wouldn't believe how well it handles. i beat the sh*t out of an M5 on turns with it and i only had 100hp and 13" steel rims. they're not the easiest car to make handle and nobody likes them but that's more reason to do it. the body kits the idiots put on the mark4's though are completely moronic especially the lowering kit on a car that busts the oil pan at stock height.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
No oil for 3 weeks hes a mechanic's best dream.I hate the ricer types too i had a kid in a focus riding my *ss in my truck. On 264 i taped the brakes twice hes still back there had to wave my gun out the window he took off.Think of what a 83 chevy 1ton would do to that focus my back bumper is windshield height it was 3am we was the only 2 on that interstate and he had to ride my *ss.Want to have some fun with any auto parts place ask for a head gasket for any year rx7 or a radiator for a early vw bug or camshaft any year rx7 i love driving them nuts some days.

Reactions: 1 user

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
andrewmp6 said:
No oil for 3 weeks hes a mechanic's best dream.I hate the ricer types too i had a kid in a focus riding my *ss in my truck. On 264 i taped the brakes twice hes still back there had to wave my gun out the window he took off.Think of what a 83 chevy 1ton would do to that focus my back bumper is windshield height it was 3am we was the only 2 on that interstate and he had to ride my *ss.Want to have some fun with any auto parts place ask for a head gasket for any year rx7 or a radiator for a early vw bug or camshaft any year rx7 i love driving them nuts some days.

lmao i never thought of that askin for a head gasket for a rx7

i would have slammed on my breaks if some idiot was doin that to me and i was in a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor