Motor Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
is there a direct fit mount out there for Gbody's all I can seem to find are adjustable mounts or mounts with multiple mounting locations that just seam very cheap.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
thank you!!! have you used these? do they bolt into the same hole locations on the frame and you use the factory ls mounts, or do I still use plates with the clam shell?

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
thank you!!! have you used these? do they bolt into the same hole locations on the frame and you use the factory ls mounts, or do I still use plates with the clam shell?
I used the UMI ones, similiar concept, but adjust on the frame with elongated holes for a 1" setback to work with an older transmission. You said non-adjustable so I remember looking at the Spohn mounts before. Both bolt to the frame, the directions will show which holes, and you use stock camaro ls1 clamshells that mount on the block. UMI has billet aluminum pieces that replace the clamshell if you would rather have solid mounts. That is what I am going to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor