87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I have different valve cover now, some tall aluminum ones they are awesome looking

lightemup2

Master Mechanic
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
i tried clicking on the link but its not working its bringing me to my facebook home page

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Ill try to figure it out

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
When ur on the image U want to post. Right click on it the click view image. The copy the web address (from the address bar) from that. Then when U post your message, click the 'Img' button. Then past that pics address in the middle of that.

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Phoenyx said:
When ur on the image U want to post. Right click on it the click view image. The copy the web address (from the address bar) from that. Then when U post your message, click the 'Img' button. Then past that pics address in the middle of that.

It would work but im doing this all from my iphone

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Ohh, I have no clue how to do that lol.

Veltboy618

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2008
87montecarlomrc said:
It would work but im doing this all from my iphone
When I'm not at home I post pics & work from my iphone all the time. To post pics, the easiest way would be to download the free photobucket app in the app store. Once you get registered & set up your albums, you are ready to upload. You can upload right from your phone through the app (one pic at a time)or you can send multiple photos through an email to the code they give you. From there you just copy the IMG code & post it in your reply on forums. If you are selling on CL you will have to use the HTML code so the pics will be bigger & clearer than the little boxes they let you put pics in. Hope that helps!

Darius

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
x2 photobucket app works wonders....so repost your stuff i want to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor