mounting body to frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
MrRabbit24 said:
Yea well I order the boltsfrom Gbody.com box arrived today with no bolts in it just the box and receipt I I paid extra for 2 day shipping and I get a empty Fkn box!!

anyone can make an error, contact them and give them a chance to correct the problem instead of getting pissed off at them....

MrRabbit24

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2012
Tulsa
Well I have been calling all day today keeps telling me all lines are busy than says stay on hold for the next representative. Then the answer machine comes back on and it tells me thank you for calling, I just want my money back this is bs.

MrRabbit24

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2012
Tulsa
I promise I never have had any with them either I have the piller A pod that I bought from them , all I want is my cash back I got proof of delivery and how I received the package. I don't want another set for the simple fact that I still have my old ones, I was recommended to get new ones but since this mishap I rather use the original or drill them , I am just mad on how they have the automated machine 24/7 I appreciate you getting ahold of him.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
MrRabbit24 said:
Yea well I order the boltsfrom Gbody.com box arrived today with no bolts in it just the box and receipt I I paid extra for 2 day shipping and I get a empty Fkn box!!

Curiosity got the best of me. I walked back to the shipping tables. No bolts on there. We would never ship you an empty box. I have 28 sets of GM bolts in stock & 5 sets of aftermarket.
It should of came in a 6 x 9 x 2" box delivered by fed ex. Was the top hard to open or the glue lid open easy? This time of year they are suppose to put extra tape on the packages due to cold weather.
I would be willing to bet they are spread out on a truck or conveyor some where. A simple e-mail would handle this. We put insurance on everything & would of 2 day aired them to you. This is why we have insurance.

We found it more efficient to get your order # what you need so when we call you back we have all of this info. Your not on the phone waiting for some one to pull up your order. All the info tracking etc is in front of us. It actually speeds your problem to a quick resolution.

I posted a few times if you can't get a response you can yell at the owner ;) [email protected]

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would think the box would have been flattened by the time it reached it's destination if it was shipped empty unless FedEx has drastically changed their handling practices.... :mrgreen:

MrRabbit24

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2012
Tulsa
Bweavy said:
MrRabbit24 said:

Curiosity got the best of me. I walked back to the shipping tables. No bolts on there. We would never ship you an empty box. I have 28 sets of GM bolts in stock & 5 sets of aftermarket.
It should of came in a 6 x 9 x 2" box delivered by fed ex. Was the top hard to open or the glue lid open easy? This time of year they are suppose to put extra tape on the packages due to cold weather.
I would be willing to bet they are spread out on a truck or conveyor some where. A simple e-mail would handle this. We put insurance on everything & would of 2 day aired them to you. This is why we have insurance.

We found it more efficient to get your order # what you need so when we call you back we have all of this info. Your not on the phone waiting for some one to pull up your order. All the info tracking etc is in front of us. It actually speeds your problem to a quick resolution.

I posted a few times if you can't get a response you can yell at the owner ;) [email protected]

I just want this taken care of I called fed ex they said they would refund you 100 dollars but not a dime to me. Okay I want the bolts. I have pictures were I have the stock crappy ones I needed them by Saturday because the man who has my car is wanting to keep my car now yes the package was delivered , but yes it was smashedI sent pictures through my yahoo mailI rather take my own original bolt to a machine shop then how to deal with this kind of Miss happen againtherefore I am just asking for my refundI can provide any information you request prior to the box and the receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor