MrSony needs to buy this and make an epic 500 page build thread....

The owner of that does not look like a Juanjose anything. I see a long beard swamp guy redneck owning that precious beauty.

Wow, that almost could be considered stereotyping, but it's alright to call someone a redneck if I'm one, right?

The owner of that does not look like a Juanjose anything. I see a long beard swamp guy redneck owning that precious beauty.

Wow, that almost could be considered stereotyping, but it's alright to call someone a redneck if I'm one, right?
If we wanted to stereotype we could say it'd look great in Saskatchewan, and, Mike may need a replacement for the tbss after it was rear ended.

Bidding war between Iowa and Saskatchewan?

You know that meme about swapping the 6.0 from the Uhaul with the 5.3 in your Silverado for 19.95? Wonder how long it would take Uhaul to notice a crusty 390?

Fountain Inn? Holy schmoly! That's not all that far from me, but not real close either. I've been through there. It's weird area around there. It's a pretty affluent part of the state, but it also has its throwback era spot towns around there as well. This guy must have at least a little money because it still has air in the tires. Usually the tires are flat. 🙂

I'm still trying to decipher the ad statement about the 390. I'm to understand the 390 that was in it isn't in there any more, but for extra money they can supply an engine? Or did I mis-read some Bubba-speak?

• Agree
Reactions: 64nailhead
I'm still trying to decipher the ad statement about the 390. I'm to understand the 390 that was in it isn't in there any more, but for extra money they can supply an engine? Or did I mis-read some Bubba-speak?
Because you're interested?

It IS about time for the Mrs. to demand a trade in for a different vehicle.

Give her this she would be afraid to ever ask again....

Fountain Inn? Holy schmoly! That's not all that far from me, but not real close either. I've been through there. It's weird area around there. It's a pretty affluent part of the state, but it also has its throwback era spot towns around there as well. This guy must have at least a little money because it still has air in the tires. Usually the tires are flat. 🙂

I've gone through the translation several times and converted it to my area if you like it goes something like this.

Screenshot_20220311-210217.png
67 Ford truck full custom no rust 10' 6X6 bed engine available at additional cost rare 390 big block truck no low ballers I know what I have high rubber low miles.

And if you were to inquire about the engine without the additional cost the response would be.

What!? You want everything!? I'm trying to make a buck over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 64nailhead

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor