MrSony needs to buy this and make an epic 500 page build thread....

I am curious how rigged up the suspension is on it? That pickup sleeper is sweet though.
Maybe you Iowa guys can team up to buy it together, chip in a few bucks to take the camper for your project.

Maybe you Iowa guys can team up to buy it together, chip in a few bucks to take the camper for your project.
If it was 200 bucks I would probably buy it for sh*ts and giggles. Old trucks have gotten stoopid priced. I have been on the hunt for a 50's-60's Ford pickup up for a project with my son.

Who's going to go get it?
Has to be MrSony of course. The retrieval is half the entertainment.

Another stipulation would need to be the official thread is started by a 3rd party so it doesn't just get deleted depriving posterity the way the BBC lovin burb thread disappeared

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor