Mufflers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I have flowtech afterburner headers. I figured i would keep it flowtech, so I was considering these mufflers. Im not too worried about loudness, and I dont have to pass emisions, but there would only be straight pipes from the header to these.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Yeah, piss off the neighborhood. I was thinking the same for my car but when I get on it, it is pretty loud with turbo II's, a chambered muffler. I keep trying to blow the collector gaskets so I can run it with open headers but no luck yet,lol.

I say go for it.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
go for it if you like the rapping sound all the rednecks have on there lifted trucks.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
v8power said:
go for it if you like the rapping sound all the rednecks have on there lifted trucks.
x2 on that. At first there not to increadably loud but they'll always leave people looking around for a pickup with 20' whip antennas. Look for a good set of chambered mufflers. Try these if your looking for inexpensive mufflers or look around some more there has to be plenty of others out there. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
man dont hate on rednecks. I think I am going to get those. for one they are cost effective, two there were a few youtube clips with em and they sounded really throaty, and three I want to keep my exaust one brand name.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
got a problem with southerners? just to let you know there are many "rednecks" who do know their sh*t and I wouldnt mess with em if I were you.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
and all rednecks aren't southerners. just look at my house :lol:

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
u have to remember im from civil war battle scene area florida and the locals pretty much refer to themselves as rednecks for the most part lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor