My 1983 Regal *10/13/08* The car is Gone! Pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazy-regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
lagrange, ky
well i figured i better give you guys an update. sorry for the lack of but i've been real busy there was like 2 months i didn't even get to open the garage. anyways, i have sectioned the front crossmember so that it lays even with the rest of the frame now. all the frame has been cleaned and painted. bottom of body has been undercoated. firewall cleaned and painted. the new interior. has came back and is sweet. sorry no pics of interior its still all wrapped up and safe in the house. i have upgraded to power pivot balljoints and everything is being put in new. if not new it was sanded and repainted. and all lines are now hide in the frame. well here's some pics.

2009_04286phone0006.jpg

2009_04286phone0009.jpg

2009_04286phone0010.jpg

2009_04286phone0011.jpg

2009_04286phone0012.jpg

2009_04286phone0013.jpg

2009_04286phone0014.jpg

lazy-regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
lagrange, ky
i'm not real sure. right now i'm trying to get the motor and interior done so i can drive it this summer. do you know the new date of havoc. there for a while they said it was cancelled then i got the new minitruck yesterday and the ad in there says new schedule to be anouced.

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
lazy-regal said:
i'm not real sure. right now i'm trying to get the motor and interior done so i can drive it this summer. do you know the new date of havoc. there for a while they said it was cancelled then i got the new minitruck yesterday and the ad in there says new schedule to be anouced.

no i didnt know anything changed, i just got the new mt today, haven't looked at it yet though. if i find anything out i will let ya know.

lazy-regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
lagrange, ky

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
whoah, great taste in rims, that thing is damned sexy, and your doing that car RIGHT! did you dye the seats?

lazy-regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
lagrange, ky
no its all new custom made for me by p.u.i. my wife works there and they did not make regal interior. so we talk them into it. first regal ever that i know of with oem blak interior. mine was the templet. now they can produce and sell. its awesome cause now it smells like a new car.(love that smell)

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
awsome, sound over my price range though, and I have a cutlass now haha.

I was hoping you dyed them because mine are in great shape they are just faded.

GregInAtl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2009
Loganville GA
bourbon said:
megaladon6 said:
that looks pretty nice.
what size tires are those?

245 35 20

What? All I can see is a stock regal on 14" wire wheels. What happened to the others?! I run 20"s also, and I'd love to see pics, you may hav ethe answer to a couple of questions I have, one mainly being why is it I am dropped 3" and have 1" of travel in the rear?!!
Post pics or e-mail them to me if you can...
Thx
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor