My 1986 Ttype Turbo LY6 6.0 4L80e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shap86lsxT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 1, 2014
Wow sorry to hear the problems your having with the haeders. The car sounds like a cool project, please post up some pics or send me a link to your build. I would love to see the rear end set up.
On the brackets i used the threads on this forum and montecarloss forum

http://www.montecarloss.com/community/u ... 276&page=1

I copied one of the brackets on that thread. It's the one that goes side to side in the rear. FYI... It is not easy... lol. I'm going to pull the covers off the front seats to replace the section that has the GTO stiched in. When I do, I will take a pic of what I did to make them fit.

TURBO BUICK

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2008
Yes lots of problems with BRP/Hedman Headers. I really don't know how to post pictures. I do know how to send pictures to an Email address if you care to PM me your Email, I would LOVE to send you pics of the Mosher rear. It is truly a work of art. As a matter of fact I can send you pics of the problems that I have with the Hedman headers. I can also send you pics of the rest of the the car. I also like the driveshaft that I bought from Mark Williams. It is supposedly what they make for the Pro Stockers and stronger than the Carbon Fiber driveshaft. Car also has a Hotchkis suspension and Wilwood brakes. I am pretty happy the way it is turning out EXCEPT for the Hedman Headers. Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor