IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Pretty nice! Is that a B&M Quicksilver shifter? I didn't know they made them for G-bodies of was an F body one adapted?

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010
It's nice as hell but I know u were pissed when you got them seats back. 86 is not just a little off but alot. I would have made them redo it. If you did it yourself though, then its not bad.

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
I like the interior, is that vinyl or leather?

jaykidd16

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 12, 2010
TOLEDO OHIO
yea its off a little bit people usually dont notice its leather and sorry i forgot to include its a 442 with and chevy 350 do you guys think its possible to install the radio in the center console someway and put a delete plate or an electronic temp control in

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
Nice.

For the seat covers, have you tried re-installing the passenger side to make it even? It looks as though the whole cover is off, especially when you compare the height of the piping at the head-rest area. I think if you remove and adjust it'll line up better and not be noticed as much.

You could install the headunit in the console similar to the way some newer vehicles have the CD changer installed. You just have to make sure the wires clear the shifter and it's removeable in case you need to make a repair. Anything's possible with enough time, money and BFHs.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
looks good 8)

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Bonnewagon said:
Pretty nice! Is that a B&M Quicksilver shifter? I didn't know they made them for G-bodies of was an F body one adapted?

yeah, that's a quicksilver... No they don't make specific G-body ones. There are 3 different kinds, one for F-bodies, one is for Trucks (taller stick), and one is universal. The universal fits in a G-body.

I just installed one in mine a few days ago. Will have pics soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor