my 82 cutty ghost ridez on the freeway

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
cuttin_everything82 said:
ASK .. .. instead of talking immature over the internet ,,, u sound childish ... if anybody need me to clarify anything i said ,, then say that .. i have perfect English .. .. i do talk slang .. and i do talk proper ...
You sir do NOT have perfect english. I can tell by the 50 periods, 25 commas, and lack of any grammar in your posts that you do not understand english. Im not trying to be a dick and I would like to help but you're sounding really stupid right now.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'm not your English teacher so I'm not going to get out my red pen and correct the errors in your first post. BTW, there were over a dozen in the first line alone. What some of the responders are trying to say is that what may be acceptable language with your friends, after school, isn't really a great impression to make on a public forum. A misspelling or dropped capital here or there isn't a big deal. Complete lack of effort to construct a readable/understandable thought is not only lazy, it's disrespectful. Overall, this is a very helpful site and there is a ton of collective knowledge to be shared. Please don't make it such a chore for us to help you.

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
if any of u have read my first post ... PERFECT MF ENGLISH... DUHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Look, I'm sorry you believe that you write well, but you do not. I tried to help you out, but it required 5 minutes of reading over what you wrote to try and understand what you were asking. If you do not want to be treated like a child, please put forth the effort to write coherently.

ve3oky

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
Really no point to this all. If hes too lazy to type "you", then hes not going to care about helping us, make sense of his posts.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
DRIVEN said:
Looks like he's gone. Must have had detention today.
We should use this thread as an example of how NOT to post for new members. This is getting rediculous :roll:

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I've been noticing more and more of these lately. I feel a rant thread coming on.

Clutch_Grabwell

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Millbury, Mass.
ASK .. .. instead of talking immature over the internet ,,, u sound childish ... if anybody need me to clarify anything i said ,, then say that .. i have perfect English .. .. i do talk slang .. and i do talk proper ...

get-attachmentaspx_zps10f8226b.jpg

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
i wud chek the Z linkage by the mufflerz and headerz.

Mikes84GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 20, 2012
Maryland
Let me see if I can find a way to relate with the younger generation-

Yo throtta return springz be trippin... It eether be broker than a mfer tha da b4 payday, or not b connection.. Take off dat pimpin fresh are cleener and luk to the sidez for dat springz. Dat throtta shud snap back an if not that sheet is whack and you needs anotha springz.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor