My 83 Wagon

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks great Mich, all this little things really eat up time though, I know the feeling!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Got a little more finished. All the wiring is finished with the exception of the radio. Steering wheel is done. I still have to go to the yard and get a hazard flasher knob. I also cant find the red lens for the warning lights in the cluster. I had 2 of them and I know I would have put them in a safe place. Just have to figure out where. LOL
I think the dash looks decent. One I install a radio I'll put the front seat back in. Im also still looking for a shop to do the front door panels. I got a quote of $800 last week. Needless to say Im not going there.

IMG_1577.JPG
IMG_1580.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG

Reactions: 7 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Got a little more finished. All the wiring is finished with the exception of the radio. Steering wheel is done. I still have to go to the yard and get a hazard flasher knob. I also cant find the red lens for the warning lights in the cluster. I had 2 of them and I know I would have put them in a safe place. Just have to figure out where. LOL
I think the dash looks decent. One I install a radio I'll put the front seat back in. Im also still looking for a shop to do the front door panels. I got a quote of $800 last week. Needless to say Im not going there.

View attachment 86315 View attachment 86316 View attachment 86317
That looks freekin awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The interior looks great, Mich.
It's nice to see you moving along on your progress.
You've been beating yourself up too long. I know you're a detail freak, but trust me, the car looks a hell of a lot better than many so called show cars.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Looks Excellent! Double Thumbs up!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor