My 86 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very nice buddy! How many miles on that 307? It's a good, long-lasting, and dependable engine. Keep regular on the oil changes and the type of oil you use and that engine will last longer than the car! Also if the Rochester is doing it's job; DO NOT GET IT REBUILT!!! What are you planning for an exhaust? I got a 307 with 109k miles currently in my Regal but it's gonna get replaced with a 350 next year. I'm selling the 307 complete with a Rochester Q-Jet and a pair of Flowtech Headers in December if your interested.

Looks great! $2600 isnt exactly cheep, but considering it has low miles and everything is in great shape its worth it for sure. You are already a lot ahead with a rust free car, great paint and a clean interior. I bought my cutlass 1 1/2 yrs ago when I was 15. Been a fun project. Im jealous! 😀

If your looking for some upgrades that make the car run a little better put on a rear swaybar and the larger diameter front one. And getting some 14" olds ralleys and getting rid of the white walls helps a bunch for looks, or even some 15" aluminum wheels of some sort.

Dayum thats clean!!! I'm sure you'll end up dumping money into it like all of us here do :lol:

86Limited said:
Looking pretty clean! you got a good deal on that seeing that by the looks completely stock and garage kept at that. Garage kept is a rare find now a days, I'm not an expert on cutlasses but by the looks is that an limited edition? I just noticed the power windows and door locks along with all the chrome trim. Anyways good luck with it.
there called "broughams" 😀 clean L.A.X-actly like my first cutty back when i was 13 :wtf: ,my brother inherited it from an old lady he would care after,and i bought it from him.i agree all it needs is some rallys and youre good(dont forget to keep the white walls clean! :lol:

Very Clean Car! Keep Us Posted On Any Upgrades And Dont Forget To Ask Anyone Of Us For Support! We All Love G-Bodies! Glad Your Able To Keep One From The Crusher!

:shock: man, you weren't kidding about it being in really nice shape! great score!

you do know that you've got most of the forum drooling over that thing, don't you? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor