My 86 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
1evilregal said:
:shock: man, you weren't kidding about it being in really nice shape! great score!

you do know that you've got most of the forum drooling over that thing, don't you? :wink:
Feels good, man.

Anyways, did some weekend work today; me and my pops put in some new shocks so I took a few snappies.

Old rear shocks:
0013.jpg

One of the new rear shocks in action, they work nicely.
0028.jpg

Like that Cutlass...looks like you got a good deal. Keep it stock as possible. Any updates?

Like the others said, nice clean car. If it were mine, I too would change the wheels and tires with something simple and clean (and not over the top). Original rally's are nice, but so are some nice aluminum ones. If window tint is legal in your area, that too can change the look of a cutlass dramatically and make it much more sportier while also protecting the interior.

<<<<<<------- My car looked exactly like that when I got it when I was 17. Only difference was that mine did have the rally wheels on it and had bucket seats and a console. Sure wish I could run across a deal like that. And good luck with it.

nice cutlass.good luck with it.

Well, a bit of an update.

The battery died, and when I closed the passenger door the side mirror (which was terribly glued from the previous owner scraping it against the side of his garage) just fell off. I'm still scraping together some cash to buy a set of rallies and a new exhaust and then I'll be set.

cutlass_side_mirror_missing_nov_11th_2010.jpg

Also, photoshopped a picture to see what a black grille would look like, opinions? (I don't think I did a really good job editing it but oh well)
Cutlass_Sept_24th_2010_cropped_and_resized_balck_edit1.jpg

i look to see if i have a good mirror.and it well send it to you to replace the one that broke.for free if i have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor