My 86 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been messing around in Photoshop. I edited in some rallies to see what they'd look like.

cc604fbetterrimedit.jpg

Also, my sig was another photoshop test. What better test subject than my Cutlass? 8)

those rims and tires look a lot like the ones on my cutlass. :lol:

I'm upgrading to 15X7's this spring if you're interested in my 14X6's and the good tires on there now.

Minion1186 said:
those rims and tires look a lot like the ones on my cutlass. :lol:

I'm upgrading to 15X7's this spring if you're interested in my 14X6's and the good tires on there now.

I'm actually looking for 15x7 rims myself, thanks for the offer though.

My dad and I did some more work today. We replaced the battery and put on the new mirror. Here's some pictures.

new_passenger_mirror_nov_20th_2010.jpg

cutlass_door_parts_nov_20th_2010.jpg

stripped_door_nov_20th_2010.jpg

I also got to drive her for the first time (I'm only 15); it was amazing.

man that car is CLEAN! dont do like me and try and race everyone who pulls up next to ya. id say keep it clean and baby it. theres not to many of them in that condition anymore. and i agree with the other guy about getting a crappy set of grilles and painting them black to preserve the good ones. oh and if ya do change anything, keep the original parts. itll be worth alot someday as an original.

Small update.

0182.jpg

I haven't been able to do any work at all since I last posted due to all of the snow we've been getting. I'm still saving up for a new exhaust system, but I'm not sure what kind exactly I want. If any of you fellow Cutlass guys can provide links to the systems you have, I'd be very grateful for the suggestions. I turn 16 in February, so I gotta get this show on the road!

man thats sweet you liking the old school stuff.. i loved this cars man i am only 17 nobody my age recpects a real car i have 86 cutlass to..thats sweet car to start from dude does it have the 307ci olds motor

It still amazes me how much better these cars look with rallies over wire hub caps.

Very nice car! Reminds me of mine when I got it.

Update! A few things have happened since I last posted on here, so I'll skip the intros.

I'm 16 now, and I have my driver's permit. The Cutlass has a new exhaust system (dual Walker Quietflows) and various other small changes to make it able to pass inspection. It rides as smooth as a baby's butt and in my opinion is fun as hell to drive around in. I get my license in September so I'm restricted to waiting for my parents to sit in the passenger seat while I go nuts behind the wheel. I recorded a video walking around it and showing off the exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GTQSx2yzzw&hd=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor