My 87 Grand National, GN, GNX, Turbo Regal, oh that six cyl turbo car, is that an 8 cyl???, t-type lookin regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Very nice car. Those big rear tires demand respect and the power is likely there to justify them but personally I prefer the smaller, stockish 26" look.

1555704903134.png

Reactions: 1 users

Wedonthaveit

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2019
SI, NY
Congrats on the hand-me-down. It looks like a Postons catalogue threw up under the hood... I haven't seen some of those dress up parts since the early 2000s.

Is it quick enough to need that roll bar?

My dad had this car since early 1992. The bar was already in the car. Yes, it is quick enough for the need of the bar. LOL.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
"The grand national is like my dad. Fast, black, and only stuck around for 4 years."
Not my quote, don't yell at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wedonthaveit

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2019
SI, NY
Nice grand national. What's the plans for it since it's your's now. Hopefully your keeping it a v6 and not swapping a ls in it like everyone else.

Thank you. It is staying the way it is. I was driving these cars when they were new. I like it the way it is. The motor will be re-freshened at some point but I need to finish my other car first. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor